The women's Life Recovery Program is or WLRP is a nine to twelve (9-12) month program designed to
help women, with or without children, overcome their addictions, while identifying self-defeating
behaviors and maximizing their potential to live and work in the community. The program is designed to
keep families together and help them recover together.
Services provided at The Women's Life Recovery Program:
- By using a comprehensive therapeutic process that encompasses emotional, physical, intellectual and spiritual factors,
women become responsible and independent. The WLRP is tailored to help each woman look wholly at herself and address the
crucial areas of her life.
- The resident's days are structured by a dedicated staff of licensed professionals, specialists and volunteers who
supervise planned activities.
- The residents are provided with individual therapy, group therapy, spiritual counseling, case management, referrals to
community resources, physical fitness opportunities and acess to the local library.
- The WLRP also provides a children's ministry complete with infant, toddler and preschool activities while mom is attending
life-skills classes, counseling or group sessions.
- School-aged children will be included in the Haven's "Gain Access Program" that includes life skills classes, faith-based
lessons, homework assistance, social skills building, school advocacy and individualized case management.
Ways you can help:
- Financial Donations are always needed.
- In-Kind Donations - Food and supplies.